Tuesday 17 July 2012

Magic Mike Review - A Must See!


Well, oh my goodness ... I’m virtually speechless after watching ‘Magic Mike’ yesterday!  Ladies, if you haven’t seen it ... it’s a must see.  I have to admit; I went not really expecting it to be that good.  I thought it might be a bit seedy, with lots of gratuitous crotch shots of chunky, rippling muscled gorgeous men in thongs (and actually, there was plenty of that) but it wasn’t really seedy and actually had quite an entertaining story to it.  Not only that, it was absolutely hilarious at some points, with very (erm how can I put it nicely?) cheeky, but oh so funny willy shots!

It was massively entertaining.  The men were rather yummy (especially Joe Manganiello ... hello!) and I have to say that I really went cos I wanted to see the gorgeous Matthew McConnaughey in a thong (I think he’s yummy and always ends up half naked in any film he’s in) but for me he wasn’t the star of this show (he was really overacting at points and more than a little bit irritating).  It was ‘Magic Mike’ played expertly by Channing Tatum (I haven’t really noticed him before) who was absolutely amazing.  I found myself quite mesmerised and rather transfixed by his dancing and thrusting technique.  I actually came over quite unnecessary a couple of times! Lol

In summary, it’s very funny, a bit sad and hugely entertaining ... although I have to say that I can’t really see that many men finding it entertaining.  I would imagine that most men would find all that girating, male nakedness and crotch thrusting a little uncomfortable (although it may give them some ideas!).  Anyway, ladies you’d be mad to miss it (I loved it so much that I'm definitely going again).  Here’s 3 of the best trailers I could find to give you an idea of what you're in for if you go and see it (boy do I spoil you sometimes!)...








Right, I’m really busy lovelies, so this is a quickie ... I just didn’t want to leave it to give you the lowdown on ‘Magic Mike’.  Go and see it ... you won’t regret it.  Until next time, be fabulous.

Lots of love

Jx

1 comment: