Thursday 8 December 2011

THANK YOU! You Lovely People!


Well my lovelies … yesterday, ‘Tales of a High Heeled Honey’ reached the 800 hit mark! WOW … that’s so AMAZING!

A huge THANK YOU again to all of you for your continued support and your fantastic feedback … I must be doing something right then! (Now that makes a nice change I can tell ya!)

I’ve now got readers from:

UK (obviously)
USA
Spain
Russia
Germany
Netherlands
UAE
Ireland
Australia
Canada
Italy

Unbelievable! 

I also need to put a little request out to you, my lovely readers …I’m always looking for ideas of things to put in my blog to keep it as interesting as possible, therefore, please let me know if you have any requests for topics you’d like so see me cover … you can leave comments by clicking on the ‘comments’ bit at the bottom of each post (please be aware that I am able to vet them before they go live!), or mail me at handbag-gladrag@hotmail.co.uk.  Alternatively, if you know of something that I’ve been up to, but I haven’t done a blog about it (believe it or not, I have a shocking memory!), please let me know.
 
Thank you again you lovely, lovely people and remember, be fabulous!

Lots and lots and lots of love

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment